Media Handler ProOverview
Media Handler Pro is an .NET video encoding and video publishing tool for converting videos and audios from any format to another format, Extract audio, grab thumbnails, split video into small clips and post watermark on videos in real time using .NET applications including ASP.NET.
It supports encoding and publishing videos compatible for flash streaming, windows media streaming, QuickTime player, mobile devices, desktop players and other Multimedia applications and hardwares.
It works on .NET Framework compatible application, including ASP.NET, desktop applications, web services and others.
It is compatible on all windows operating systems including windows server 2003, windows server 2008 and web servers including IIS 6.0 and IIS 7.0.
Main features of Media Handler Pro includes.
* Encode video from one format to enother format using ASP.NET and other .NET Applications. Supported file formats include MPEG audio, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 PS (VOB files), MPEG-2 TS (DVB transport stream), MPEG-4 (variant of QuickTime), ASF, AVI, WAV, FLV, Real Audio and Video, AC3, QuickTime, DV, WMV and others. Supported video codecs include MPEG-1 video, MPEG-2 video, MPEG-4, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VCI, H.261, H.263+ (Real Video), H.264, Sorenson Video 1, Sorenson Video 3, On2 VP6, FLV and others.
* Post watermark image on videos. You can post watermark on videos in one step at time of video publishing rather than posting it in separate step. Learn more.
* Grab single or multiple thumbnails in sequence or after every specified time interval from any video format. Learn more.
* Customize encoded video output by applying variety of settings. Learn more.
* Retrieve output information from video that is used for many purposes such as duration, sampling rate, width, height, video codec, audio codec, video size, video filename and other information from video.
* Validate whether source file is in video format or audio format.
Fixed some bugs.